We provide custom line of business applications that are entirely cloud based and packaged as software as a service (SaaS) with simple monthly fees. All of our applications run on the Microsoft Cloud and Exemplum is an approved reseller or Cloud Solution Provider. In addition to our own custom solutions, we also sell, implement, and support products such as Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure infrastructure, SQL Database, and many others.
Dynamics 365 is a collection of advanced and proven application modules that can be tailored to meet the unique requirements of individual businesses. address line of business needs for that REST API web services that provide data sets in a convenient interface that can used in third party applications. Some examples include:
- Sales and Marketing - componenets that allow centralized management and tracking of customers, prospects, contacts, activities, quotes, opportunities, competitors, marketing materials, orders, invoices and more.
- Field Service and Scheduling - components designed for businesses that provide field service in support of customer assets. These components allow for the scheduling, tracking and support of field service personnel and equipment.
- Accounting, Inventory, and Asset Management - a complete financial package that integrates all aspects of financial managemnet, control, and reporting. The financial components are connected with the other modules to provide a fully integrated solution.
- Talent and Human Resources - a set of components specically designed to help recruit, train, and manage human resources.
Office 365 is a collection of core components that provide business communication and worker productivity tools that are essential for any modern business.
- Azure Active Directory - a modern cloud based version of Active Directory that provides centralized storage of users, credentials, security groups and more in support of modern web applications.
- Exchange Online - hosted email, calendar, contacts, and tasks that supports mobile and desktop access with 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- SharePoint Online - a web based flexible application that allows for document storage and customized departemental applications.
- Office Web Apps - a complete set of web based versions of the popular Office productivity applications including Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, Outlook Online, and more.
- Teams - a tool that connects internal workers and external contacts with chat, message boards, live voice and audio, screen sharing, and more.
REST API web services that provide data sets in a convenient interface that can used in third party applications. Some examples include:
- VIN Decoder - a service that returns vehicle specifications based on the VIN input.
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Codes - a service that returns code definitions within the VMRS code standard.
- OBD II Codes - a service that returns diagnostic trouble code definitions as defined in the SAE J/1979 standard.
- SAE J1939 Diagnostic Codes - a service that returns diagnostic trouble code definitions as defined in the SAE J/1939 standard.
Interchange is an integrated collection of web applications and API's that allow trading partners to exchange information electronically without the need for complexity of EDI. Interchange consists of the following components:
- Transaction Portal Web Application - A secure web application that allows trading partners to submit and exchange purchase orders, support documents, and invoices electronically to a central repository using a standardized format.
- Settlement Portal Web Application - A secure web application that allows trading partners to electronically exchange payments and settle through an independent third party and view based on conditional completion and delivery.
- Interchange API - A REST based web service that allows purchasing customers to download vendor and supplier invoices directly into an accounting application.
Rollout is a workflow scheduling and management tool for truck and heavy equipment service departments that automates the process of assigning and managing equipment repair orders. The key components of Rollout include:
- Workflow Management - A tool for technicians, service advisors, and service managers to track, assign, and monitor the flow of repair orders.
- Performance Analytics - A tool for senior managers to track the efficiency and performance of service departments.
- Repair Data Analytics - A tool to analyze repair data and service repair times for specific types of equipment.