We offer the following SaaS applications and API's to support our clients.
Service Pack is a REST API web service that provides a single convenient collection of multiple data sets that are typically used in the repair and servicing of trucks and heavy equipment. The API's or datasets included in the Service Pack are:
- VIN Decoder - a service that returns vehicle specifications based on the VIN input.
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Codes - a service that returns code definitions within the VMRS code standard.
- OBD II Codes - a service that returns diagnostic trouble code definitions as defined in the SAE J/1979 standard.
- SAE J1939 Diagnostic Codes - a service that returns diagnostic trouble code definitions as defined in the SAE J/1939 standard.
Interchange is an integrated collection of web applications and API's that allow trading partners to exchange information electronically without the need for complexity of EDI. Interchange consists of the following components:
- Transaction Portal Web Application - A secure web application that allows trading partners to submit and exchange purchase orders, support documents, and invoices electronically to a central repository using a standardized format.
- Settlement Portal Web Application - A secure web application that allows trading partners to electronically exchange payments and settle through an independent third party and view based on conditional completion and delivery.
- Interchange API - A REST based web service that allows purchasing customers to download vendor and supplier invoices directly into an accounting application.
Rollout is a workflow scheduling and management tool for truck and heavy equipment service departments that automates the process of assigning and managing equipment repair orders. The key components of Rollout include:
- Workflow Management - A tool for technicians, service advisors, and service managers to track, assign, and monitor the flow of repair orders.
- Performance Analytics - A tool for senior managers to track the efficiency and performance of service departments.
- Repair Data Analytics - A tool to analyze repair data and service repair times for specific types of equipment.